Responsibilities of WDN Host Member Companies:
• A meeting room large enough to accommodate up to 30 people.
• Light refreshments.
• An electronic copy of directions to the meeting location with any specifics related to parking, security, directions to specific room etc. upon arrival. Please send this to Michelle Atlas at email@example.com two weeks prior to the scheduled meeting.
• AV support for the presenter (example: laptop and/or LCD projector, flip chart/whiteboard etc..., if your company has these items available.
Responsibilities of the Workforce Diversity Network:
• To create and e-mail a meeting agenda and directions to members approximately one week prior to the scheduled meeting.
• To collect RSVP’s and keep host company informed regarding attendance.
• To develop/coordinate monthly meeting content. (Host members are encouraged and welcome to participate in monthly meeting content, but it is not an expectation.)
• To inform hosting member regarding all audiovisual and other presenter needs.