Workforce Diversity Network
Member Annual Training and Consulting Benefit
Terms and Conditions
For Leadership and Premier Member Levels
Consulting and training is limited to subjects that directly support the organization’s diversity and inclusion initiatives such as strategic planning, coaching and leadership development. It does not include activities related to legal issues, dispute resolution, mediation, and similar HR interventions.
Training and consulting services delivered locally are provided in a minimum of four-hour blocks. If overnight travel is required, the minimum is eight hours. There will be flexibility within the time frames. For example, two two-hour sessions could be planned for different groups within a four-hour block of time.
Travel and lodging expenses are not included and, if required, will be billed separately.
Subjects offered include, but are not limited to:
- Biases & stereotypes
- Diversity & inclusion strategic planning
- Diversity & inclusion leadership
- Cultural assessments
- Cultural competency
- Generational diversity
- Micro inequities
- Unconscious bias
To Become a Member
A representative will contact you if additional information is required and to confirm your membership. Applications are reviewed and subject to approval by the WDN Board of Directors.
- Complete the member application (PDF)
- Return it by mail or fax to: Workforce Diversity Network, 150 State Street, Rochester, NY 14614, (585) 482-1743 (fax)
Questions and More Information
- For more information on membership, how to join, benefits, or to have someone call you, please contact Mike Streeter.
- If you are unable to download the above information click here if you would like a Membership Information packet mailed to you.
Benefits subject to change.
This page last updated: