13 More Sponsors Announced for Diversity 2006 Conference
We are pleased to announce several more new sponsors for Diversity 2006, the nation’s largest conference on workforce diversity.
- The newest Leadership Level Sponsor is Bausch & Lomb.
- New Supporting Level Sponsors include Excellus and Wegmans.
- New Partner Level Sponsors include ExxonMobil, ITT, Monroe Community College, National Grid and Harris Beach LLP.
- New Non-profit Level Sponsors are DePaul, Lifetime Assistance, Planned Parenthood, Rochester Business Alliance and St. John Fisher College..
See Conference Sponsors for a complete list of all sponsors to date including Principal Sponsor Nixon Peabody. Also, seee information on your organization can become a sponsor and make this important conference possible.
Diversity 2006 - The Case for Diversity:
It’s Everybody’s Business
- 2 ½ days
- 30+ sessions and keynotes on a wide range of topics
- Leading industry experts
- 1/2 day Post-Conference Symposium on diversity in the legal profession
- Unique and diverse experiential content
- Something for every learning style
- Discounts for Workforce Diversity Members
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities