PRESS RELEASE | FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FORTUNE Named First American Equipment Finance
#1 Best Small/Medium Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance
Fairport, NY, March 26, 2019 – FORTUNE Magazine named First American Equipment Finance #1 among the Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance (Small/Medium).
“Our company’s success is entirely due to our genuine, talented colleagues,” said Alan Sikora, CEO. “They choose to create a collaborative environment where great things can be accomplished together. They inspire me each day.”
Sonia Cliffel, National Vice President, agreed. “I believe that a workplace of motivated, engaged and grateful employees translates to an outstanding client experience. Serving clients is at the core of everything we do.”
To determine the 2019 Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance, Great Place to Work® analyzed anonymous survey feedback representing more than 726,000 employees working in the Financial Services & Insurance industry in the United States.
A full 85% of the evaluation is based on employee feedback. The remaining 15% is based on an assessment of all employees’ daily experiences of innovation, the company’s values and the effectiveness of their leaders to ensure they are consistently experienced.
FORTUNE and Great Place to Work also ranked First American as a Best Midsize Workplace for Millennials, Best in New York, Best for Women, Best for Giving Back and Best for New Grads. Entrepreneur Magazine named First American as a Top Company Culture and Selling Power Magazine named First American among the Best to Sell For. Best Companies Group named First American as the #1 Best Midsize Place to Work in New York.
ABOUT FIRST AMERICAN EQUIPMENT FINANCE
First American Equipment Finance is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Los Angeles, CA-based City National Bank, an RBC Company. First American is ranked among the largest equipment finance companies in the United States, and provides commercial equipment financing to the most creditworthy and sophisticated commercial borrowers in the country.
Karen Pomazal, Senior Vice President, Marketing | 585.643.3381 | firstname.lastname@example.org